You should try the given below steps to fix the occurred issue:
- Close >> Click on button >> type in the search box >>you will then see ‘Credential Manager’ >> Click on .
- Under , you will most likely see an entry that has Outlook in the name.
- Delete it. In fact, you can delete all the entries in Generic Credentials if you like.
- Close Credential Manager Window and start .
- If it asks for a password, enter the password and check for it to remember the password.
- A new entry will be created in the credential vault with your latest login and password.
- Problem solved.